Our mechanical transplanter is a very simple and versatile tool that can be used on plastic mulch, uncovered planting beds or bare, flat ground. Whether you're a grower transplanting strawberries, tomatoes or transplanting other seedlings to your farm beds, our equipment will help you save on farm labor costs and improve your transplant live rate. Our transplanter works with water wheels, hole punch wheels, and allows for optional extra seats and tray racks. The mechanical transplanter can be used on a single bed or multiple beds. Give Kennco a call to give us your custom specifications and we'll build the transplanter to meet your farm's needs.
- Self feeding plant trays
- Expandable seating
- Easy to adjust or change out water wheels.
- Our punch wheel creates an ideal environment for your young plant so you have a 98% live rate.
- Operator can adjust water flow from tank
- Floating wheel or fixed wheel options
- Additional seats
- Punch wheels
- Water wheels
- Custom wheel frames
- Extra tray racks
Custom row centers are available. Requires water or punch wheels not included.
Standard Sizes available:
- 1 bed transplanter from 48” to 72” row centers – with or without tank
- 2 bed transplanter from 48” to 72” row centers – with or without tank
- 3 bed transplanter from 48” to 72” row centers – without tank
- 3 bed transplanter from 48” to 72” row centers – with 2 tanks