Strawberry Bedder - Gasser
Kennco’s Strawberry Gas Bedder shapes tight, uniform beds in one pass that create ideal growing conditions and productive yields.
A great strawberry crop begins with a properly prepared bed. Kennco’s Strawberry Gas Bedder shapes tight, uniform beds in one pass that create ideal growing conditions and productive yields. The bed shaper is engineered to have few wearable parts meaning it will last season after season with minimal maintenance. Our durable sweeps, effortlessly cut and roll the soil into the press plan while pushing the finer soil to the center of the bed where you plant. Choose the gas knives option to fumigate as you bed and select the row configuration of your choice. Join the army of satisfied growers who have been working their fields with our bedders and related accessories since 1973.
Strawberry Gas Bedder In Action
Product Features & Benefits
Puts Finer Soil at the Center
Our durable sweeps effortlessly cut and roll the soil into the press plan while pushing the finer soil to the center of the bed where you plant.
Heavy duty welded steel construction with 48” row center, 28”x9” bed and 3” crown.
Replaceable UHMW rounded at corners and crown.
- Multirow configuration
- 48″ row center with 28″x9″ bed and 3″ crown
- Cat 2/3 hitch
- Pans lined with friction reducing 3/8″ UHMW
- Replaceable UHMW rounded at corners and crown
- Includes 2 longer lasting gas knives per row
- Bolt-on sweeps and splitters – fixed or hydraulic option
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
- Frame built to have ability to add 1300 lb. fertilizer hopper
- Replaceable parts designed to fit existing Dervin Smith machines.
- Weight racks on full back of machine hold John Deere or Kennco weights
- Kennco’s durable fabrication, warranty and customer service
- Kennco’s Parts Department stocks sweeps, splitters and other wearable parts year round
- Press pans can be customized to customer’s specifications for bed width, bed height, row center spacing and crown
- Gas knives assembly to add fumigation
We farm in the Southern Cape in South Africa. We are using a single row Kennco machine and plastic layer. We are doing strawberries on 60ha. Machines were imported three years ago and we recently imported another bedformer and plastic layer. It has changed our business in a great positive way.
Renier B., Professional Horticulture Consulting
The Kennco Plastic Mulch retriever cut my cost in half. It paid for itself after the first 200 acres, and will only increase my profit every acre, every year after that.
Jimmy Grainger, Grainger Farms
I've been a customer of theirs for at least 30 years. They always accommodate me when I have a need and another thing I like is their ability to change with the times and change with technology. I've had a great relationship with them and expect to in the future.
Alabama Tomato Farmer