Fertilizer Applicators, Liquid Fertilizer Injection Systems
Fertilizer Distributors and Applicators
Kennco’s Fertilizer distributors/applicators equipment line
- Available in stainless steel or painted carbon steel
- Can be configured to place fertilizer in a band, broadcast in the bed, mixed in the soil as the bed is being formed, or on top of formed bed.
- Stainless steel chain and floor pan on all units
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Fertilizer application rate can be adjusted in field
- Wide variety of sizes and options
- Available as add on to bed shaper, or towed chassis
- Feed chain hydraulically driven,
- Ground wheel drive option
- Adaptable for Organic environment
Standard Sizes Available
- Stainless Steel or Painted
- 1 bed fertilizer applicator without catch hopper 10,000 lb (4545 kg)
- 3 bed fertilizer applicator without catch hoppers on 5 ft row centers 10,000 lb (4545 kg)
- 3 bed fertilizer applicator on 6 ft row centers
Liquid Fertilizer Injection Wheel
Kennco’s liquid fertilizer injection wheel is a revolutionary design that will allow you apply liquid fertilizer through plastic mulch for supplemental feeding on an existing crop, or when growing a second or third crop in a bed.
- Stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance.
- Float on surface without down force of tractor, so they will not disrupt your bed
- Patented rotary valve mechanism only available from Kennco
- Check valve design prevents liquid fertilizer waste
- Assorted flow regulator orifices
- Spring type wheel mounting arm
- Wheel pivots for top or side application
- 10 ft (3 m) tool bar
- 12 ft (3.6 m) tool bar
Standard Sizes Available
- Liquid fertilizer injection wheel punches every 8”
We farm in the Southern Cape in South Africa. We are using a single row Kennco machine and plastic layer. We are doing strawberries on 60ha. Machines were imported three years ago and we recently imported another bedformer and plastic layer. It has changed our business in a great positive way.
Renier B., Professional Horticulture Consulting
The Kennco Plastic Mulch retriever cut my cost in half. It paid for itself after the first 200 acres, and will only increase my profit every acre, every year after that.
Jimmy Grainger, Grainger Farms
I've been a customer of theirs for at least 30 years. They always accommodate me when I have a need and another thing I like is their ability to change with the times and change with technology. I've had a great relationship with them and expect to in the future.
Alabama Tomato Farmer