Bed Shapers for Raised Bed Farming
SuperBedder Bed Shaper
Raised Bed Farmers: Are you tired of wasting time and fuel going back and forth over your beds to make sure they’re consistent in size and shape? Have you outgrown your current bedder? Looking for a quality bed shaper that won’t slow you down and is built to last for decades?
Kennco’s Bed Shapers produce a tight, even bed(s) on every pass, are multi-functional, and have few wearable parts. We have many still in operation that were built 20 years ago, which is why our customers call it the Superbedder!
- Produces a perfectly shaped bed in one pass
- Wide variety of sizes and options to fit each growers’ needs.
- Perfect for farms over 100 acres.
- Heavy duty steel frame for durability and longevity
- Durable ‘sweeps’ to cut and roll the soil into the press pan, and push finer soil to center of the bed.
- Adjustable turnbuckles so you can use multiple press-pan sizes on the same machine.
- Sold with replaceable press pans and add-on’s for lower replacement cost
- Flexible design to allow for many configurations
- Standard three-point Category II hitch
- Internal tool bar standard
Custom row centers are available. Press pans sold separately.
Standard Sizes Available
- 1, 2, or 3 bed superbedder for row centers anywhere from 40″ to 90″ are standard
Press Pans and Liners
Kennco’s Press Pans—used in creating tight, uniform, raised beds—are custom manufactured to the customer’s specifications for bed width, height, row center spacing, and crown.
- Extensive industry knowledge and experience developed the best dimension variations for superior bed shaping.
- Compresses the soil to a uniform shape and density
- Built to customer specifications, which produce better quality and more consistent beds than adjustable press pans
- Heavy duty welded steel construction
PowerBedder Bed Shaper
Kennco’s PowerBedder allows for quicker soil preparation before forming beds, by adding tillers to our SuperBedder.
The Kennco Plastic Mulch retriever cut my cost in half. It paid for itself after the first 200 acres, and will only increase my profit every acre, every year after that.
Jimmy Grainger, Grainger Farms
I've been a customer of theirs for at least 30 years. They always accommodate me when I have a need and another thing I like is their ability to change with the times and change with technology. I've had a great relationship with them and expect to in the future.
Alabama Tomato Farmer
They do good work—especially farm equipment.