One of the most important implements used in vegetable production is a sprayer and Kennco, makes the most rugged, durable, reliable, and versatile sprayer available.
- Specially built for customer’s individual and specific needs
- Heavy duty, oversized frames for durability and longevity
- Hot dipped Galvanized frame to protect from chemical corrosion
- Fiberglass tanks used instead of inferior poly tanks.
- Mechanical agititation, so you don’t take flow away from your pump
- Standard plumbing is galvanized or stainless steel
- High pressure hoses
- Quick-coupled snorkel fill line for refilling the tank
- Various control methods – manual, electronic, or electric.
- High quality pump options
- Catwalk for easy access
- Variety of customized boom and gantry options
- Flotation tires standard on towed chassis
- 9,000lb jack
- PTO driven standard, but Hydraulic drive optional
- Dual wheel walking beam
- Pre-mix tank
- Tank sizes range 200-2000gal
- Electric valves
- Center Spray
- Single and double spray drops in different sizes
- Nozzles and spray tip options
- Boom options-lift up, suspended, hydraulic or manual
- Boom length
- Gantry options
- Hydraulic drive
- Pump GPM
- Electric Spray control system
- Self propelled
- Rate controls
Standard Sizes available:
- Since, Kennco sprayers are built to customer specification, the possible configurations are endless.
When ordering a sprayer, it is very important to tell our sales department the exact boom and gantry configurations you require.