Kennco has been in business since 1973 partly because we have a diverse set of customers and capabilities. In addition to manufacturing our own product line we have the ability to provide our customers with services such as engineering, fabrication, machining, sandblast, paint, assembly, and distribution.
We work with steel, aluminum, and stainless steel in: plate, bar, sheet, tubing and structural materials. We are capable of machining or shape cutting parts for your products, and can weld and fabricate most framework and structures for you. We have our own sheet metal working equipment, painting facilities, and general metal working and finishing equipment. Our niche is in providing parts to those customers who need batch quantities in the small to medium range (1-2000 parts) with reasonable tolerance requirements.
Our Machining equipment includes:
- Haas 4-axis CNC Horizontal Machining Center
- Mazak Quick Turn 20N CNC Lathe
- Manual Lathes, Vertical and Horizontal Milling Machines
- Titan CNC Thermal Cutting system, which can cut up to 8” thick steel
- Metal Fabrication
- Hyd-Mech CNC cutoff saw, circular saw, and three band saws
- Extensive sheet metal capabilities: shear up to 10' x 1/4" thick, bend up to 10' x 10' gauge.
- Three hydraulic ironworkers, rolling machine, and many others
- Welders are certified in carbon steel and stainless steels welding.
- MIG, TIG and stick welding, 12 fully equipped & manned welding stations